You are viewing this site in staging mode. Click in this bar to return to normal site.
Church at St John's

Give Once

If you would like to send us a cheque or a giving voucher, please send them to the Treasurer at the Parish Office and make them payable to St John’s Church.


If you pay UK tax (Income or Capital Gains Tax) and would like us to be able to claim back the basic rate tax, you will need to fill in, sign and return to us, an on-going gift aid declaration. (If you pay higher rate tax, you may recover this through your own tax return).


If you would like to make a bank transfer our bank details are below:

Account Name: St John’s Church Crawley
Account Number: 56932952
Sort Code: 60-06-20